- Cancer Neurology
- Cognitive and Behavioural Neurology
- Critical Care Neurology
- Neurological Diagnostics
Our Neurologists hold rich experience and expertise to handle all types of neurological problems ranging from simple to complex.
Neurosurgery involves surgical treatment of various diseases and disorders hitting the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord, and nerves. With well-equipped operating rooms, our neurosurgeons perform several neurological surgical procedures for tumors, congenital anomalies, stroke, trauma, vascular disorders, infections of the brain or spine, degenerative diseases of the spine, etc.
Neurological cancers can be malignant or benign and take a huge toll on the patient’s health leading to morbidity and sometimes even mortality. Our Neuro-oncologists work in conjunction with radiation oncologists and medical oncologists to provide unique comprehensive care for patients with Astrocytomas, Meningiomas, Oligodendrogliomas, Pituitary tumour, Spinal cord tumour, etc.
Cognitive and Behavioural Neurology
The neurological damage has a huge impact on a person's behaviour, memory, perception, emotion, and cognition. To relieve them from these difficulties, this area of care focuses on the management of various neurologic conditions like Alzheimer's disease, Non-Alzheimer Dementias, Mild cognitive impairment, Frontotemporal lobar degeneration, Autism and Asperger syndrome, and Learning disabilities.
Critical Care Neurology
This area of care has generated a deep interest in early recognition and treatment of most critically ill stages of neurologic diseases including Stroke, Head Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, Coma, Seizure, paralysis, etc. Our neurocritical care experts help every patient to navigate the challenging path by handholding them till their complete recoup.
- Stroke Management surgery
- Brain Trauma surgery
- Brain tumour surgery
- Skull Base surgery
- Deep brain stimulation surgery (Parkinson’s)
- Complex Craniovertebral Junction surgeries
- Minimal Invasive and Endoscopic Neurosurgeries
- Craniofacial surgery with Faciomaxillary surgery
- Interventional/Neuro-Endovascular Therapy for Cerebrovascular Diseases and Tumour
- Neurovascular surgeries
- Trans nasal Endoscopic Brain Tumour removal
- Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery
- Spinal laminectomy, Discectomy, Foraminotomy
- Spinal fusion
- Nucleoplasty (Plasma disk compression)
- Artificial disk replacement
- Specialty Clinics for Stroke, Epilepsy, Vertigo, Memory, Headache, Child Neurology, Movement Disorders, Parkinson's disease
- Rehabilitation Centre