At Fortis Healthcare, we realize that the international patients looking for treatment in India have special needs and requirements. In order to provide a highly specialized service, we offer seamless patient services of world-class quality. From the warmth of our greeting at the airport to the speed of registration and smoothness of discharge, we have unparalleled service standards across the country.
1. Providing detailed medical opinion and teleconsultation with our team of doctors before arrival
2. Assistance with Visa Services
3. A dedicated relationship manager is assigned to each patient to take care of all your needs inside the hospital and to assist you with hospital administrative processes
4. International Concierge Desk at the dedicated International lounge will help to arrange for a hotel/ guest house as per your preference.
5. Complimentary two-way airport transfers
6. Dedicated Relationship manager to take care of all your needs inside the hospital.
7. Payments can be done either via cash, credit card or Wire Transfer.
8. International Concierge Desk available at the hospital will facilitate travel within the city as well as for local sight-seeing
9. Interpreters available at the hospital
Fortis Healthcare offers patients:
• A large network of integrated healthcare services across Asia-Pacific
• World-class medical facilities that use the latest technologies
• A team of highly specialized, internationally trained doctors who are globally renowned for their expertise and skills
• Seamless services and personalized care and attention
• Great value for money
Certainly. Once you confirm your visit to our facility for medical treatment, we will send a visa requisition letter to the Indian Embassy in your country. A copy of the letter will be marked to you. Please send us the following details via email if you want us to send a visa requisition letter to the Indian Embassy in your country:
• Patient's name and passport number
• Medical escort's name and passport number
• Your tentative date of arrival at Fortis for treatment Note
• If you are traveling on a medical visa, you are required to register at the Foreigner’s Regional Registration Office within 14 days of your arrival. Our team will help you with all these formalities.
• Patients from Pakistan and Bangladesh are required to register with the nearest Police Station or Police Commissioner’s office within 24 hours of arrival. Refer to your Visa/ Transit document for instructions.
• Please bring 10 passport size photographs with you for the above formalities.
Sure. Before your arrival, our International Patients Services Team will send you the name and contact details of the staffer being sent to meet you. This person will escort you to the hospital or accommodation. If you are unable to find the person sent to pick you up, all you need to do is call our hospital helpline.
Depending on your budget, we can arrange accommodation for you and your attendant close to the hospital at nearby guest houses, service apartments or luxurious 5-star hotels. Facilities like hospital visits, on-call doctor, cab services and emergency ambulance can also be arranged by us.