Best Summer Cooler Drinks in 2023
Summer is the perfect time for drinking coolers/ drinks made from fresh and seasonal produce. Whether you’re relaxing poolside with your friends all day (discussing the latest TV shows or your latest career move) or enjoying a fruit-filled drink at a backyard barbecue, we agree that summer cooler drinks and good company make this season more enjoyable & memorable. So, to help you embrace all that summer offers (drink-wise, at least), we rounded up the best seven easy, delicious and healthy summer cooler drinks recipes that you can make all Indian summer season long.
7 Indian Summer Coolers Drinks Recipies
1. Fennel Cooler
- Fennel seeds/ Green Sauf – 100gm
- Elachi – 8-10pcs
- Whole Pepper – 8-10 corns
- Khadi shakkar – 100gm
- Mix all the ingredients and grind them in a mixer. This blend can then be stored for future use as well.
- To make the drink, add two tablespoons of the powder mix to a glass of water and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.
- Letting the powder soak in the water allows the flavour to blend into the drink and gives it a refreshing flavour.
2. Cucumber Melon
- Melon – 2 cups, chopped
- Cucumber – 2 cups, chopped
- Fresh mint leaves – 10-12
- Pink/black salt – 1/2 tbsp
- Sugar – 3 tbsp (or to taste)
- Jeera powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend it till it becomes smooth.
- Next, add some chilled water and adjust the consistency to the desired level.
- Pour in tall glasses. Add chopped mint leaves and ice cubes & serve immediately.
3. Mango Cinnamon Basik Shake
- Ripe mango – 2 large
- Basil leaves – 6pcs
- Cinnamon powder – 1tbsp
- Sugar – 1tbsp (or to taste)
- Wash the mangoes thoroughly and chop them roughly. Now in a blender, add Mango pieces, Basil leaves, Cinnamon, sugar, and water.
- Blend to a fine juice consistency. You can also add 3-4 ice cubes.
- Transfer in a serving jug/pitcher and chill it before serving.
- Enjoy the refreshing drink – don’t forget to garnish it with fresh Basil or chopped Mango pieces.
4. Melon Milkshake
- Honeydew melon – 300gm
- Milk – 100ml
- Vanilla ice cream – 2 scoops
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth (about one minute)
- Serve immediately
5. Jamun Smoothie
- Jamun – Deseeded - 3/4 cup
- Curd – 200gm
- Honey/ sugar - 2tbsp
- Crushed Ice – as required
- In a mixing jar, blend Jamun and honey till smooth
- Then add curd and ice. Keep churning it in a blender for a few more seconds
- Pour into serving glasses and serve immediately
6. Black Current Cooler
- Black raisins – 10-15 (soaked overnight)
- Lemon juice – 1tbsp
- Cumin – 1tbsp powdered
- Black salt – 1tbsp or as preferred
- Blend the soaked black raisins in the water until crushed well. Strain the same with a sieve
- Add lemon juice, powdered cumin, and black salt to this juice
- Chill this mixture in the refrigerator or add ice cubes to it. Alternatively, you can also have it at a room temperature
- Serve and enjoy the natural goodness of the black raisin mocktail
7. Watermelon Cucumber Cooler
- Seedless watermelon – 2 cups, chopped
- Cucumber – 1 cup, chopped
- Lemon juice – 1tbsp
- Honey - 1tbsp (as needed)
- Cucumber slice for garnish
- Puree the watermelon in a blender and strain the puree through a fine-mesh sieve
- Next, puree the cucumber and strain it through the sieve into the watermelon juice
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, stir the lime juice and honey together, add this to the watermelon and cucumber juices, along with water
- Adjust the sweetness with more honey if desired
- To serve, fill glasses with ice and top each with a cocktail. Don’t forget to garnish with cucumber slices