Dr. Shakti Choudhury is MD Medicine from GMC Nagpur. He further completed DM Hepatology from ILBS, New Delhi and Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship from JSRH, Meerut. He is a Gold Medalist in Hepatology, Young Investigator in AASLD.
He is well-trained to treat cases of liver ailments like Acute Liver failure, Alcoholic Hepatitis, ACLF, NASH and Cirrhosis. He has special interest in management of Liver ICU, patients post liver transplant and in advanced endoscopy procedures. He has been awarded in various countries for his excellence in Liver care.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Acute Liver failure, ACLF
- Alcoholic Hepatitis, NASH
- Critically ill Cirrhotics (Management of liver ICU)
- FMT in ACLF
- Liver Regeneration
- Management of post Liver transplant
- Advanced Endoscopy procedures
AWARDS, RECOGNITION & INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Gold Medalist in Hepatology
- Young Investigator in AASLD
- 2018 – Received young investigator award in AASLD
- 2018 – Best abstract award in Liver meeting, San Francisco
- 2019 – Academic excellence award from ILBS
- 2019 – Received best abstract award from EUS congress in Japan
- 2019 – Received best abstract in portal hypertension category in DDW San Diego.
- Member of American and European Liver Society
- Membership of Asian Liver Society