- She has done a clinical and research fellowship in Epilepsy at AIIMS and is trained to handle drug refractory epilepsy patients. She has also attended training program for EEG and Clinical Neurophysiology at the Epilepsy centre, Cleveland clinic, USA.
- Her areas of interest are Drug refractory epilepsy, Neuro-immunology (multiple sclerosis), Dementia and Headache disorders.
- Indian Academy of Neurology
- Neurological Society of India
- American Academy of Neurology
- Indian Epilepsy society
- Delhi Neurological association
- Epilepsy association, Mumbai Chapter.
Research and publications:
- Peer reviewer for the Annals of Indian academy of Neurology
- Epidemiology and genetic aspects of Multiple sclerosis in India.
- Ann Indian Acad Neurol. 2015 Sep; 18(Suppl 1):S6-S10http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=rima+chaudhari#Review article
- Book Chapter-Suspected Spinal cord syndromes: A clinical approach
- Rohit Bhatia, Rima Chaudhari In- Differential diagnosis in Neurology, Jaypee Publications 2015
- Paraneoplastic syndrome mimicking progressive supranuclear palsy
- J Clin Neurosci. 2016 Oct; 32:162-3. doi:10.1016/j.jocn.2016.02.032. Epub 2016 Jun 16.
- Original Research-Evaluation of Ictal Consciousness in Temporal and Extra Temporal Epilepsy: Observations from a Tertiary Care Hospital in India.Chaudhari RM, Dash D, Ramanujam B, Rana MK, Appukuttan R, Sharma A, Kunwar Y, Tejaniya G, Padma V, Chandra SP, Tripathi M.J Epilepsy Res. 2016 Dec 31;6(2):93-96. doi: 10.14581/jer.16017
- Original Research-Utility of a questionnaire tool (QUARAS) for localizing and lateralizing seizures in the epilepsy monitoring unit (EMU).Chaudhari RM, Ramanujam B, Appukuttan R, Sharma A, Kunwar Y, Tejaniya G, Garg A, Padma MV, Tripathi M, Bal C, Dash D, Chandra SP, Tripathi M.Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2016 Dec 22;153:64-66. doi: 10.1016/j.clineuro.2016.12.012