- After completing his M.S from Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Dr. Bhor entered the professional field as a Registrar at the Bombay Hospital and Research Center. He then graduated to the role of a Lecturer and then Associate Professor in the Terna Medical College, spanning a period of 7 years.
- Dr. Bhor has been successfully practicing orthopedic surgeries for the past 15 years in Mumbai.
- LECTURER :Terna Medical College, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, From July 2007
- REGISTRAR : Bombay Hospital Mumbai -Worked as Registrar from Feb-June07
- REGISTRAR : Dr. D. Y. Patil medical college hospital from May 2003 to April 2006
- AO Trauma – Principles in Operative Fracture Management 2012
AO Trauma – Advances in Operative Fracture Management 2014
Advances in Operative Arthroplasty 2016.
- He is a member of Maharastra Medical Council. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Prolotherapy,Hip Resurfacing, Spinal Therapy,ACL Reconstruction and Hip Replacement