Dr P Suresh has 25 years of ophthalmic experience including 8 years of work experience in the UK and in Canada. He was a senior Registrar in Manchester Royal Eye Hospital performing a variety of Anterior segment and laser procedures. He has extensive experience in sutureless cataract surgery performing over 10000 operations. In addition he has vast experience in corneal transplantation procedure and Laser refractive surgery(LASIK)
He underwent extensive training in Cornea and External diseases, Cataract and in Refractive corneal surgery in prestigious institutes including Moorfields Eye Hospital, London and Hospital for Sick children, Toronto. His specialist interest is managing a variety of Corneal Disorders, Corneal transplantation and Eye Banking.
Surgical Expertise :
- Corneal Transplantation.
- Amniotic Membrane Transplantation.
- Ocular Surface Reconstruction.
- Pterygium Surgery with conjunctival graft.
- Corneal Infection.
- Corneal and scleral inflammation.
- Phototherapeutic keratectomy.
- Corneal gluing.
- Chemical chelation of Band keratopathy.