Dr Harin Vyas is a skilled cardiologist with considerable experience in diagnosing and treating a range of heart diseases and conditions afflicting the cardiovascular system. Adept at both noninvasive and invasive procedures, Dr Vyas is specialized in harnessing the power of the latest cardiac screening and treatment technology at Fortis Mulund, a leader in multispeciality healthcare. Dr Vyas's expertise is spread across the gamut of cardiac diagnosis, supervision, and treatment procedures. In his domain of practice, he has exemplary experience assessing and treating patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS), heart failure, arrhythmias, ischemic heart disease, and valvular heart disease both in the in-patient and the outpatient settings.
AREAS OF SPECIAL INTEREST
Dr Vyas has an immense interest in research and the presentation of papers. He has presented a research document on ‘New standards of left atrial size area and volume measurements from apical views may be superior to the current practice of linear dimension measurements from parasternal view’. His scope of the study also extends to TTE use in routine/emergency practice, Endocarditis and TTE/TOE, and Chest pain management.
• 2D/3D Echo and Q lab analysis 2D/3D TEE
• Stress echo (Dobutamine and exercise) with contrast Contrast echo
• Analysis and supervision of Holter ECG, ETT (high risk including), TTT DC Cardioversion
• CT coronary angiogram analysis, supervision and reporting
• Dr. Vyas is a certified Member of the Royal College of physicians, UK
• He has a BSE TTE Accreditation from the British Society of Echocardiography
• He is also has a certificate of training in Cardiology from the Royal College of Physicians, London